Enhance Watu PRO With Additional Modules
Intelligence Module - $47
Add Multiple Intelligent Features to WatuPRO:
- Create Personality quizzes where each answer is directly matched to the result. Here is a guide.
- Run exams in practice mode so users can train their skills without getting grades. These exams show the answers immediately after the question.
- Charge users to take an exam. Instant payment notifications with Paypal and Stripe are integrated. You can also add any other payment button code or manual payment instructions.
- Dependencies let you restrict access to a given test until the student has submitted other exam(s) achieving a given number of points.
- "Fill the gaps" questions. These questions are very popular in education, and not only. They let you present a text with gaps that should be filled by the end user. Check the Basic Exam demo to get a better idea about them - one of the questions there is "Fill the gaps" question. You can define multiple correct answers for each gap.
- "Sort the values" question type. Displays nice drag & drop sortable element on the page. The values are presented in random order and the user has to match the original order.
- Manually edit submitted exam results. You can change points, mark questions as correct, and recalculate grades and certificates to already submitted tests.
- Calculate grade based on % of correct answers instead of using points. Of course, this is optional selection.
- Set minimum interval of time that should elapse before user can re-submit a test.
- Reuse questions from another exam. Questions are reused on the fly. The idea is that you can, at the same time, use one set of questions on different exams with different settings.
- Advanced quiz settings let you fine-tune the behavior of correct/incorrect marks, the paginator colors, advanced question randomization, and more.
One-time payment of $47 and no additional or recurring fees. 60 days money back guarantee.
Reporting Module - $27
Enhanced Reports for Your Users:
- All time overview with a pie chart showing the number of tests attempted, certificates earned, skills practiced, and how they distribute by test category.
- Full history of all test attempts with time spent, problems solved and results.
- Skills/Categories report showing your users how they perform by test category and question category. The reports can be filtered by given percentage of proficiency and spreads up nicely by question category.
- Usage summary and log with a bar chart showing number of tests attempted for every of last 12 months.
- The reporting module is ultimate addition for all kind of learning, education, and training sites. It will keep your users eager to come back and improve their skills.
- Cumulative stats per question that show you how many users and what % of them selected each answer in each question. It also shows the number and percentage of correct answers to each question in the selected test.
- Check it live here with username sandbox and password 123456 (login for the first box: hb / 125). Go to Exam Reports link under My Exams in the menu.
One-time payment of $27 and no additional or recurring fees. 60 days money back guarantee.
The Play Plugin - $37
Add Game Element and Increase Participation In Your Quizzes
The Play Plugin for Watu PRO adds gamification element to your system:
Full Features List:
- Enhanced configurable leaderboards. The Play Plugin for Watu PRO lets you create all kinds of leaderboards - global, per quiz category, per question category, or just for a single quiz.
- More shortcodes. Shortcodes displaying user level, user badges, user points balance, reward items list.
- Assign user levels. Levels can be assigned to your users upon achieving a number of points, % correct answers, completing all tests from a category, etc. For example you can create levels like "Newbie", "Advanced user", "Wizard" etc to encourage the participation in your site.
- Let users earn badges for total points collected, number of quizzes completed, etc.
- Mozilla open badges support can be enabled optionally for each badge.
- Levels and badges get automatically assigned when the user achieves their requirements.
- Manage Reward Items list to even further encourage the users to take quizzes. Reward items can be tangible or virtual and can be redeemed for points that users earn when taking exams.
- Get notified when user gains new level, earnes a badge, or redeems a reward item so you can get in touch about delivery.
- History of redeemed rewards so you can track who redeemed what and which items have been delivered.
One-time payment of $37 and no additional or recurring fees. 60 days money back guarantee.